2 more days and it'll be my baby's 1 week anniversary. Duhs. What the hell am I talking about? Yes, this coming Wed, it'll be a week's period I live w/o my E800C. I have to admit, seriously, I DO think about it at night. Thinking abt how silly I was to actually leave it on top of the flush, and not even noticing it when I left. Thinking abt how tt damned woman reacted when she saw a precious baby lying there. And how scurriedly she slipped my baby into her pocket, at the meantime looking around anxiously to see if anyone had seen her thefting. And how after that, she actually got worked up when my baby started ringing (as I didnt set to silent mode) and my friends were busy calling then. Follwed by her running towards a dark corner and switching off my baby, and racking her brain of where to hide it. Poor baby. Evil woman. Damn her. =x
Okay. I MUST NOT think about it anymore. But I cant. I feel tortured everynight. By guilt. And my heart aches. I dont know why, but it's true. I swear it does. Bah!
Damned. Forget it ya? Okay CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING!! YIPPPEEEE!! I've been excited about it. But rmb-ing the fact that I can spend it with my baby... ayeee. Waddehell. Damned. OKay nvm.
Argh. Just feel that nothing is going right. My beloved bro MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO COME HOME FOR NEW YR. I was like wtf? So what if he's in the commando camp. SO WHAT?? I can see that he's despressed. But he could do nth, so do I. Argh. Damned. I dont wanna spend this CNY w/o my bro!! Just the thought of it makes me feel like cursing and swearing, and cry. Damned everything!
The only happy thing now is that tmr there'll be a bestfriend competition going on. And, Fung and I are in it. Shocked? Yeah, so am I. I dont know why we're interested in it, but we just are. Haha.
CNY has been the only thing I'm looking forward to. But why must this happen? Damned Hendon Camp. Hope that it'll collapse sooner or later. Oh no, it cant. Cos' my bro is living in it. Hmmm. Maybe the person who planned the whole stupid thing, damned him.
Argh. I feel that I'm becoming more and more vulgar. NOOOOoOoOo. Change it change it girl. Tt bitch's fault lah! Okay. I shall control my temper from now onwards. Damned.